| || |
VIVOpay 4000 Data Sheet
- New Payment Acceptance: Provides consumers with a new and exciting way to pay for goods and services, increasing value and differentiation of the merchant.
- Contactless: Accepts transactions from consumers using ISO/IEC 14443 Type A & B, NFC, Mifare cards and key fobs.
- Revenue Increase: Contactless payments generate 20% increase in average ticket, and 20% shift from cash and checks.
- Speed and Convenience: Rapid check-out time during peak hours – allows more customers to be served faster.
- No Signature Requirement: American Express, MasterCard, and Visa, offers NO SIGNATURE required on contactless transactions $25 and under.
- Versatility: The ViVOpay 4000 can be mounted to a POS terminal or simply sit on a countertop. Its flexible design and small footprint allows for multiple mounting options.
- NFC Phone Ready: Consumers using NFC (Near Field Communication) - enabled phones will be able to make payments at any already installed ViVOpay 4000 reader.